Saturday 4 February 2012

So I Decided To Make A Wrestling Blog Because...

Dear current non-existent reader.  I realise right now I'm talking to myself, because let's face it, no one can be reading yet as I'm typing this right now, but if you suscribe andyou start reading my little wrestling blog, then maybe you'll be reading these words some day in future, or in your case dear reader - the present.  If you are reading right now, then you're Philip Hayton.  And if you are Philip Hayton, I hate your trolling.... Anyway, luckily for you lot you'll never need to know who that wank is.

I created this blog to discuss wrestling, so I'll review matches, shows, PPV's, discuss my thoughts on those things I just mentioned, discuss my thoughts on wrestling rumors, how I'd fix it if I was in charge even though I never will be, because just like everyone else who thinks who has the answer, all I have is my meaningless opinion.  I'll rant, I'll rave, I'll post pictures of me shirtless if that's what you want and basically, I'll just be talking wrestling in all it's splendid forms.  Wrestling, along with movies are my geeky pleasure.  And where I live, I can't really discuss my geeky pleasures.  Sure I have friends who watch wrestling and movies, but they don't watch WRESTLING AND MOVIES.  But I won't talk about movies here, I'll talk about wrestling.  I need to vent, I need to force my worthless opinion and in turn, I hope you either feel entertained or pissed off, and if it's either feel free to use the comments to agree or disagree.  I want to discuss wrestling with wrestling fans.  I might provide the subject matter, but you can add so much more to it.  I'm no expert, and I don't pretend to be.  I just love wrestling.  If you want an expert, check out my buddy, 'Whiskey & Wrestling' on Blogspot.  He's my real life best friend, the guy I get in lots of drunken bother with and the only guy I can discuss wrestling with and get a good discussions.  He's pretty encyclopedic on it actually.

So, as soon as this is posted I'll try and dazzle you with great wrestling chat and even upload some matches before the FBI fucks Youtube as well.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment